- The protection of your personal data is of the utmost importance to Max Frank GmbH & Co. KG. Therefore, we treat your data in a confidential manner and respect the privacy of our visitors and customers.
Statistical collection of data
When you visit our website, access data is collected each time a file is accessed or downloaded. These data are provided to us by your browser and collected in a protocol file on our server. This relates to the following data:
- Browser type and version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL (the previously visited website)
- Host name or IP address of your computer or your router
- Date and time of the server request
These data are collected anonymously and are not attributed to any person. The purpose of the collection of data is the statistical evaluation of our website in order to gain an overview of how frequent certain offer segments are accessed and in order to optimise our offer for our visitors. These data will not be processed in a personally identifiable form. These data will not be combined with other data sources nor forwarded to third parties. The data are deleted as prescribed by law as soon as they no longer have to be stored for meeting this purpose.
Request of information via email and contract form
We will be happy to contact you in order to provide you with detailed information about offers and other news. If you contact us via email or our contact form, we will store your name, contact data and the content of your request in order to get back to you. Please note that your data are not protected by default when being transmitted on the internet and can therefore theoretically be assessed and changed by unauthorized third parties.
Public procedure register
According to Section 4g BDSG, we here provide information pursuant to Section 4e BDSG [Bundesdatenschutzgesetz = German Federal Data Protection Act] about the procedures implemented by Max Frank GmbH & Co. KG for automated processing of personal data:
- Name of responsible party
Max Frank GmbH & Co. KG
Dr. Max Frank
- Address of the responsible party
Max Frank GmbH & Co. KG, Mitterweg 1, 94339 Leiblfing
- Head of the IT Department
- Purpose of the data collection, processing or utilization
Max Frank GmbH & Co. KG is an international group of companies distributing the products and services of the following three companies: Max Frank GmbH & Co. KG (Local Court of Straubing, HRA 1341), Max Frank Pressig GmbH (Local Court of Straubing HRB 10944) and EGCO AG (Commercial Registry Office of the Canton of Fribourg, file number 01398/2006).
The five business units of Max Frank GmbH & Co. KG are: spacers, formwork technology, reinforcement technology, sealing technology and construction acoustics. The main purpose of the data collection, processing and utilization is the handling of contracts. Other purposes are the management of staff and supplier data and the support of interested persons, initiation of contracts and internal statistical purposes.
5.1 Affected groups of persons
Essentially, personal data are collected, processed and used for the following groups if required for performing the tasks in connection with the purposes listed in section 5:
5.2 Data and data categories
- Staff members of the company
- Potential contractual partners
- Third parties
The following data are stored:
5.2.1. staff members:
Address and contact data, contract data, accounting and usage data and payment data
Address and contact data, contract data, accounting and usage data, payment data, creditworthiness data and support information
Address and contact data, contract data, accounting and usage data and support information
5.2.4. potential contractual partners:
Address and contact data, creditworthiness data and support information
5.2.5. third parties:
Address and contact data and support information
- Recipients or categories of recipients to which the data may be forwarded
- Internal areas of Max Frank GmbH & Co. KG, for meeting the purposes specified under 5.
- Public entities receiving the data due to statutory provisions, e. g. social insurance carriers, financial authorities and the Federal Employment agency
- Subsidiaries, branches and distribution cooperation partners of Max Frank GmbH & Co. KG
- External contractors supporting Max Frank GmbH & Co. KG with the collection, processing or utilization of data according to Section 11 BDSG (this relates to the fields of creditworthiness assessment, claim management).
- Standard periods for the deletion of data
The data will be deleted upon expiry of the statutory or contractually agreed retention periods. If data are not affected, they are deleted as soon as the purposes under 5. are no longer applicable.
- Planned transfer of data to third countries
At present, no data transfer to third countries takes place or is planned.
- Contact address of the data protection officer of Max Frank GmbH & Co. KG
Creation of user profiles under a pseudonym for web analysis
The information about your use of this website generated by the cookies is stored on the internal servers of Max Frank GmbH & Co. KG in Germany and, in contrast to Google Analytics, is not forwarded to any third countries. The IP address is anonymized immediately upon processing and prior to its storage.
You can prevent the installation of cookies by adjusting your browser software appropriately; Max Frank GmbH & Co. KG, however, informs you that not all functions of this website may be fully usable in this case.
Deactivation of the website analysis