Max Frank Ltd. is part of a leading international group which manufactures and supplies a diverse range of products for use in all areas of reinforced concrete construction. The candidate we are seeking will be looking for a career in office-based customer service and project coordination. Working in a busy and stimulating environment the role will involve customer liaison, whilst providing support to the external sales team. Reporting to the Sales Office Manager, this is an exciting opportunity.
Duties & responsibilities:
- Generate quotes and process orders in a timely and accurate manner, prioritising where appropriate.
Record, update and maintain accurate information on CRM & ERP system.
- Liaise directly with site personnel to ensure project requirements are met in a proactive manner.
- Strong relationship with external team ensuring customer focus on existing work and future pipelines.
- Working with the external sales team to ensure KPI expectations are met.
- Maintaining good relationships with an expanding customer base, assuring the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction are achieved.
- Managing customer requirements with particular focus on availability deadlines and price.
- Developing a good technical understanding across the MAX FRANK portfolio to develop cross selling opportunities where they exist.
- Liaise actively with other departments and customers to ensure flow of information, customer service and best commercial outcome.
- Ability to use external project tracking leads such as ABI to find future work and follow through with external personnel as appropriate.
- Prioritise own work in accordance with department requirements.
- Produce clear and concise reports, required to address issues with particular sites, in order to assist further improvements in customer service and monitoring.
- Broaden product knowledge of the MAX FRANK portfolio to allow more flexibility in the department, which can be achieved with self-study, in-house and external training where appropriate.
- Take on new product responsibility as and when required.
- The successful candidate will have a good level of education (minimum A Level or equivalent).
- A proactive 'can do' attitude and a keen eye for accuracy and detail.
- Ability to work to challenging deadlines with support, as well as under their own initiative.
- Teamwork in a busy and sometimes pressured environment, as part of a team.
- Office and working knowledge of MS Word/Excel is required.
Full product and system training will be provided.
Are you interested?
Please forward your CV, with an introductory letter, to Sara Miles, Finance & Administration Manager, Max Frank Ltd., Clough Street, Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent, ST1 4AF.