The controlled permeability formwork (CPF) liner Zemdrain® drains the water from the edge concrete. This makes it harder, denser and more resistant, which significantly increases the service life of the concrete surface.
Zemdrain® non-woven liner lends concrete the following properties:
- Greater surface hardness
- Blowhole-free, low-pore surface
- Reduced growth of microorganisms and algae
- Better freeze-deicing salt resistance
- Increased abrasion resistance
- Increased service life of the concrete surface
- Value retention of the concrete surface
- Proven cost savings over the total service life of the structure
- No concrete release agent required
Zemdrain® is DuPont’s registered trademark.